SRM @ 110

This is my journal for the summer!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

July 2 2006

Today I woke up at 9:00 am and wrote a letter to my friend who's at over night camp (it was long!) then I went to the pool with my li'l brother and my dad (I'm in bronze star) my brother played with my dad well I swam laps.We stayed at the pool for 1 hour then we went to McDonalds for lunch. We went to buy crocs me and my dad got a pair, I got pink and my dad got white. We saw my friend's mom. She sent my friend's letter. Then my brother got tied so we went back home my dad gave him a nap and we went out again to buy groceries and went in the new body shop and tryed on interesting fragrances like line dried cotton and moon flower! When I got home I read "Harriet spies again"then we had dinner we had porkchops and cheese with fruit salad (delicious.)After dinner I cleaned up my room and then watched "Harry Potter and the goblit of fire" with popcorn of course! Later my mom got home and the movie just finished so we went to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

I love your idea for a journal pockyie and cool website!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home