SRM @ 110

This is my journal for the summer!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July 5 2006

Today I went to photography camp. We used a dark room and played a variety of different games like ultimate and doctor dodge ball! In the dark room we used pictures from yesterday beacause we went to Kensington market.When it rained all 10 of us went in a tiny store to keep dry and take pictures of the rain (beautiful but wet.) In that store we all had 5 pieces (or more) of bubblegum because a lady was going to make purses with them so we had to give her back the wrappers but at least we got the gum! Usually when I'm on the bus going home I'm bored out of my mind but this year we can't stop laughing.One girl almost suffocated because she was laughing so hard! We all sit at the bumpy back of the bus and laugh about anything that has to do with anything.When I got home me and my brother made a cake and we ate it for desert. It was o.k. and a little bit burnt but it was still a cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home