SRM @ 110

This is my journal for the summer!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

July 8 2006


Yesterday I went to see the 10:15 movie of Superman Returns and went home at 1:00 and since it was so late I woke up at 10:40 today.After I made some cookies, I went to the pool with my brother and dad.For lunch I went to McDonalds,then I went home to drop of my swmming bags for the street fair.When we got to the street fair we met up with my friend Jen's parents because my brother and her brother are friends but Jen's at camp. I saw Sophie my friend from photography camp on the line for the ferris wheel too.I went on two fun houses and there was 3 dinasaurs,well they where people in dinasaurs costumes but that was the best part because my brother didn't know that so he was terrified.I'm going to go on the drop tomorrow because we just ate at the Duke of Kent! Tonight I'm probably going to go to the concert at the street fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home