SRM @ 110

This is my journal for the summer!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

July 29 2006


Yesterday Jen and I went rockclimbing at Joe Rockheads. I bruised my knee but the rest was very fun. We went up to a level 9 out of 12. I like rock climbing becuse it's dificult and then you have to chalange yourself and when you can do it you feel good! After that we went for lunch.We had a waffle and warm strawberries and bananas topped with whipped cream!

Later in the afternoon,I went to my last Bronze Star class and I passed! We got a little bronze star and a badge.I enjoyed bronze star but we had to do a lot of life saving like submerged victims, AAA and ABC's and we practiced tows!

Today my brother my dad and I went swimming at the North Toronto Memorial Comunity Center and then we went to McDonalds for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home