SRM @ 110

This is my journal for the summer!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

August 3, 2006

Today I went to camp with my friend's Jen and Saige!We're going to AGO art camp today we went to the Bata Shoe museum. We saw all kinds of shoes like shoes from China and shoes that famous people wore like Britney Spears and Madonna. Then we skulpted them (I made Shynia Twain's!) At the end of the day we had fruit punch,fruit kabobs and we made hawaiian skirts because it's hawaiian day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Then Jen's dad drove us home.After that I sat down and wrote my blog.

But yesterday was so much more fun. After camp me and Jen went to my friend Piper's house for a swim (she has a pool) and dinner. For dinner we had pasta and cheese sauce: it was dilicious! And then I went to my soccer game we finaly won I'm surprised that team never lost befor!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home